Partnership activities are carried out by the Partnership Governance Committee and Workgroups on the topics of institutional assessment, scholar development and faculty assessment. The Partnership Governance Committee is described below.
Partnership Governance Committee
The PGC makes decisions concerning the partnership’s purpose, goals, strategic directions, policies and budget. The PGC consists of the team lead for each university participating in the partnership and a three-person national leadership team from the University of Guelph, the University of Guelph’s Community Engaged Scholarship Institute and Community-Campus Partnerships for Health.
University Partner Team Leaders:
- Katy Campbell – University of Alberta, Professor and Dean, Faculty of Extension
- Gayle Rutherford – University of Calgary, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Nursing
- Belinda Leach – University of Guelph, Associate Dean (Research), College of Social and Applied Human Sciences
- Doreen Neville – Memorial University of Newfoundland, Associate Vice President, Academic
- Patricia Elliot – University of Regina, Assistant Professor, School of Journalism; Director, Community Research Unit, Faculty of Arts
- Nazeem Muhajarine – University of Saskatchewan, Professor, Department Head, Community Health & Epidemiology, College of Medicine
- Peter Keller, University of Victoria, Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Yvette Munro, Academic Planning & Strategic Initiatives Officer, York University
National Leadership Team:
- Sarena D. Seifer – Senior Consultant, Community-Campus Partnerships for Health; Adjunct Professor, University of Guelph
- Kerry Daly – Dean, College of Social and Applied Human Studies, University of Guelph
- Linda Hawkins – Director, Community Engaged Scholarship Institute/Research Shop, College of Social and Applied Human Studies, University of Guelph