Posted:February 4, 2015
The Canadian Knowledge Mobilization Forum is coming up May 14th-15th in Montreal. The call for papers is now live, with a deadline of March 13th.
Creativity as Practice – Mobilizing Diverse Ways of Thinking
- Subtheme 1 Meeting spaces and built environments that encourage and support knowledge mobilization.
- Subtheme 2 Design and engineering of a knowledge mobilization culture for research and teaching.
- Subtheme 3 Diversity of cultures, cultures of diversity – what can we learn from each other’s cultural norms and values?
- Subtheme 4 Arts, music, dance, and theatre: knowledge mobilization as performance art?
Types of sessions:
- Inspiring Presentations (10 minutes each)
- Poster Presentations (duration of the Forum)
- Professional Development Workshops to enable creativity (40 minutes each)
More information and submission form is available on the website: http://www.ckf15.org/contenu_content